Leadership Circle Events Donor Testimonials
It’s hard to imagine not having access to local and national programming that enriches our lives —programs like Sesame Street, FRONTLINE, Rick Steves’ travelogues, Ken Burns’ documentaries, EarthFix, and Masterpiece. Fortunately, we don’t have to. By investing in KCTS 9, you’re joining a group of leaders who believe that news should be unbiased and factual, and entertainment should be historically accurate and not over-dramatized.
As technology and media continue to evolve, now more than ever we rely on you to embrace public media. KCTS 9 will continue to be your local public television station, showcasing your PBS favorites. In addition, we are expanding our local content and broadening our audience to all generations by making those stories available on TV as well as on the web, via all devices.
Leadership Circle donors help KCTS 9 strengthen its impact on air, online and in the community. Your investment ensures free public access to meaningful programming and diverse viewpoints. We are grateful for your support and hope you will enjoy the benefits of being a major investor in public television.
Giving Level Benefits
DIRECTOR'S CIRCLE: $1,200 to $2,499
- Receive invitations to exclusive KCTS 9 events, in-studio tours, Ask the Governor and other live broadcasts, screenings and receptions with public television personalities
- Complimentary tickets to community events and productions
- Subscription to KCTS 9’s monthly Viewer Guide
- KCTS 9 license plate frame
- Recognition of your gift in the KCTS 9 Annual Report
PRODUCER'S CIRCLE: $2,500 to $4,999
All the Director's Circle benefits, plus:
- Invitations to all KCTS 9 Salon Series events
- Opportunities to invite an additional guest to Leadership Circle events
PRESIDENT'S CIRCLE: $5,000 to $9,999
All Producer's Circle benefits, plus:
- Receive an invitation to annual President’s Circle lunch with Cascade Public Media President and CEO Rob Dunlop
CHAIRMAN'S CIRCLE: $10,000 and $24,999
All President's Circle benefits, plus:
- On-air acknowledgments during mutually-selected times throughout the year
SPONSOR'S CIRCLE: $25,000 and $49,999
All Chairman's Circle benefits, plus:
- Additional on-air acknowledgments during mutually-selected times throughout the year
INVESTOR'S CIRCLE: $50,000 and $99,999
All Sponsor’s Circle benefits, plus:
- KCTS 9 will produce and air your personal testimonial spot that identifies you and your passion for public television. The spot will air during mutually agreed-upon times throughout the year and will be featured on KCTS 9’s website. You may also honor or pay tribute to a loved one.
Become a Leadership Circle Donor