George Ray's Potato Salad
Presented by: George Ray, Seattle
- 5 pounds potatoes, peeled and boiled, cut up into chunks
- 4 bunches green onions, cleaned and cut into small pieces
- 3 bunches radishes, sliced thin
- 6 eggs, boiled and cut up
- 3 heaping teaspoons mustard
- 32 ounces real mayonnaise
- celery seed
Cook potatoes, cut up and add onions, radishes and eggs. Add mayonnaise and mustard, salt and celery seed (be generous with the celery seed). Mix well. Add more celery seed to the top of the salad.
A roaster pan works great for mixing, and if the salad is for a picnic, just leave it in the roaster, and serve it from there.