Presented by: Jane Kim, Joy Garden Korean BBQ Restaurant
- 2 cups steamed rice
- 2 servings beef bulgogi
- 1 fried carrot, julienned
- 1/2 cup cooked bean sprouts, sautéed in sesame oil, garlic powder, and salt to taste
- 1/2 cup cooked spinach, sautéed in sesame oil, garlic powder, and salt to taste
- 1/2 cup stir-fried zucchini
- 1/2 cup cucumber
- 1/2 cup daikon radish, pickled
- 1 fried egg, over easy or to taste
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- gochuchang paste, to taste
Place rice in a slightly shallow bowl (either a hot stone bowl or regular bowl). Place bulgogi and vegetables on top of the rice, making sure each ingredient is visible. Place the egg on top, and drizzle with sesame oil.
If a hot stone bowl was used, place it on the oven for a couple of minutes to make the rice a bit crunchy and hot.
When ready to eat, mix all ingredients together with some gochuchang paste. Serve hot.