- KCTS 9 Facilities
KCTS 9 is centrally located in Seattle Center and easily accessible from all of Seattle. Our facilities include one of Seattle's largest sound stages: 2,400 square feet, measuring 60' x 40' with a 22-foot-high grid. Our development studio is ideal for teleconferences and meetings, and may be utilized as a second studio as well.
Our amenities include dressing rooms, production offices, green room, staging area and on-premise grip and lighting packages. We're also pleased to offer such amenities and tools as a chroma curtain, Teleprompters and a prep kitchen for food-related productions.
- 60' X 40' (inside cyc)
- 2 SONY HDC 900 HD/SD Studio cameras with Fujinon lenses
- 4 SONY HDC 950 HD/SD Studio/Handheld cameras with Fujinon lenses
- 4 Vinten Quattro Pedestals with Vector 70 Heads, TelePrompTer on 3 cameras
- All cameras are capable of 4:3 or 16:9 aspect ratios -- Standard Definition or High Definition.
- Black Curtain 160 x 21.5'
- Cyc 160' x 21.5'
- Grid height 22'
- Mantrix 2S 48 channel 2 scene light board.
- Jib Arm with 24 foot reach
Video Control Room
- SONY MVS 8000 Digital Video Switcher and DME.
- Clarity 2 Pixel Power, 2 channel SD, 1 channel HD Character Generator.
- Chyron Aprisa SSX 2 channel Still Store.
- 3 - 60" CHRISTIE digital display wall projection cubes, powered by AVITECH controller.
- 2 - SONY 24" HD Monitors for Preview/Program monitoring.
- Telex/ RTS ADAM intercom system.
- 2 SONY HDCAM 1080i VTRs
- Four-node SeaChange Production Server
Audio Control Room
- 1 - 60" CHRISTIE digital display wall projection cube, powered by AVITECH controller.
- Sony DMX-R100 mixers (X2)
- Protools HD edit system
- Genelec monitors configured for 5.1 surround
- Sony 7040 DAT recorder
- Telos 1X6 phone systems (X2)
- CD player
- Large microphone selection including Neumann, AKG, Sennheiser, Beyer dynamic and Sony
- DIGICART Instant Replay
- DIGICART II
Full technical crew and engineer support on site and available as needed.