Jobs and Internships
- Work at KCTS 9
KCTS 9 is a Great Place to Work!
As the largest public television station in the Pacific Northwest, KCTS 9 offers a wide variety of creative employment opportunities in areas such as television production and programming, engineering, web development, web production, finance and accounting, information systems, human resources, communications, and fundraising. We actively promote a supportive, family-friendly workplace, and provide an excellent benefits package. KCTS 9 is also an EEO employer that actively seeks a diverse workforce.
Qualified candidates should submit application materials via the "apply online" link within the job posting.
Due to the high volume of applications and resumés we receive, we are unable to respond directly to any e-mail or phone inquiries regarding the status of your application.
Current Job and Internship Openings
- Call for Advisory Board Candidates
- Senior Executive Assistant
- Associate Producer or Producer, DOE
- Maintenance Technician II or III, DOE
- KYVE Production Technician III (On-Call)
- Intern - Production
- Intern - Content Coordination
- Intern - Marketing and Communications
- Intern - Community Engagement & Education
- Intern - Web Production
- Intern - Television Programming/Traffic