Community Advisory Board
The KCTS Community Advisory Board (CAB) mission is to inform KCTS management and staff about community issues and stories appropriate for content development and engagement to support the communities we serve. The CAB is comprised of up to 20 members who resides throughout Central and Western Washington, and Canada. The Board is advisory only and has no authority over the management or operations of the station.
Wesley Henry — Chair
Elizabeth Rossi — Vice Chair, U.S.
Sonny Wong — Canadian Vice Chair
British Columbia, Canada
- Anne-Marie Dekker, Vancouver, BC
- Suzanne Greening, Whistler, BC
- Kevin Lim, Vancouver, BC
- Wes Schreiber, Vancouver, BC
- Sonny Wong, Vancouver, BC
- Kathy Buell Cummings, Sammamish, WA
- Diane Forsyth, Seattle, WA
- Lisa Heaton, Olympia, WA
- Wesley Henry, Seattle, WA
- Sue McNab, Seattle, WA
- Beth Morrison, Olympia, WA
- Elizabeth Rossi, Seattle, WA
- Carolina Selby, Blaine, WA
- Stephen Tan, Seattle, WA
- John Warner, Seattle, WA
- Julie Grieb, Wapato, WA
- Helen Marieskind, Tieton, WA
CAB Meetings are held quarterly and are open to the public from 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm.
- September 14, 2015
- November 9, 2015
February 8, 2016
11:00 am to 5:30 pm: Joint Meeting with TV Board of Directors
- June 13, 2016
- September 19, 2016 | Joint Board Meeting
The February 8th and September 19th meetings are joint meetings - time and location to be announced.
For more information about meeting locations and times, call 206.443.6733.